What's your current pool temp?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Mine's been hovering right around 70 for the past three weeks, since I got the solar cover on. I haven't put the steps in yet, but the kids have been in there anyway. I'll likely get the steps in this weekend, so I can start getting the deck cleaned up. It needs to be stained, and I want to get that done in the next couple of weeks. I'll probably turn the heater on in the next two weeks.

55 yesterday after our first ever opening. And yes, my 2 boys (10 & 6) jumped in. My daughter (2.5) dangled her feet in the water. Shows that she is already smarter than her brothers.

Got the solar system up and running this weekend. Turned it on yesterday and got the pool to 80 degrees right before a cold front blew through. Back down to 72. Sun out today, but I messed up the valve this morning, so did not have full heating until 2PM. Expect to cross the 80 boundary for the first time of 2010 this afternoon. We are looking at our first 90's this week (air temp)! Summer is here. Swim season started unofficially last week when I fell in while working on the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.