What sorcery is this?

They only work if you put one set on the suction and one on the return because the water gets destructured as it goes through the filter or heater or any left turn 90s.

You have to realign the hydrogen bond angle and neutralize any antimatter or dark matter generated by the magnets.

Also, I'm developing a laminar flow water smoother that straightens the water before it gets magnetized so that the magnets work properly if anyone wants to invest in the product.

Sounds like the $400 (after discount) skin care product being advertised as reservitrol, the healthy therapeutic ingredient in red wine. Use nightly a drop of the 0.25 ounce container for a new face.

In a twisted sort of way I kind of admire some things about the people who designed and made the product and came up with the marketing pitch. Don't get me wrong here, I despise their dihonesty and fraudulence but you have to recognize they took a probably significant financial risk getting that product designed, prototyped and then manufactured all the while not knowing if there were enough stupid people out there that would be gullible enough fall for their ridiculous marketing pitch and buy enough units for them to make a profit on the venture. And they wouldn't just have to be stupid people, they'd have to be stupid, gullible pool and spa owners. That's a pretty niche market one would think - or at least hope. So while I detest their deceit and dishonesty, I do kind of respect their courage. They have the spirit of those snake oil and magic tonic salesmen who travelled by wagon from town to town in days of yore and risked being exposed as frauds and lynched by a mob of angry townspeople in every town they stopped at :deal:. They're exactly like those guys...well, er... except maybe for the fact that these guys hide faceless behind the internet instead of selling their fraudulent ware face to face with their dupes but other than that they're EXACTLY like those guys. Well, maybe not EXACTLY like them... but you get my point. :roll:

I guess all I'm saying is that even if I totally lacked any sort of moral compass, I still don't think I'd have the clangers to risk funding the manufacture of those magnets because I would be too afraid there aren't enough gullible dimwits out there that I could fool into buying the product or that there's even one person that dense. Obviously, these people have much greater courage and vision than I so while I feel a great deal of disdain towards their ethics, I can at least tip my hat to them for their enterprising spirit and courage and for also having a much more realistic understanding than I do of how many vapid people there actually are out there. Who knew? :stirpot:

I believe their “moral compass” was negatively affected by some powerful magnetic force.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.