What size pavers should I make?

DocBrock

Jun 15, 2022
Victoria BC
I am installing an Intex 16x32x52" rectangular pool. For some strange reason building supply stores in Western Canada do not sell 16x16x4" pavers so I am going to make my own pavers. My crushed base and insulating foam are 3 inches high, so I was thinking that 3.5 inch pavers (from a 2x4 frame) would work ok (rebar reinforced), but what length and width is needed? I assume that people use 16x16" because that is the size they can get at the store. Making them myself they can be smaller (and use less cement) but I don't want them to be too small. Any size suggestions?

Intex recommends using pressure treated boards instead of pavers to support the legs on their rectangular pools. The support for the legs needs to be large enough so the legs do not hang off the sides of the support, and so the legs have room to spread out as the pool is filled.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.