Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!

Wow! I don't know how but I missed a ton! Loved seeing the family pictures of everyone in the water. It must be so nice to be able to swim every day. I know you'll miss it for a little bit once the baby gets here. I bet you won't miss not being able to see your toes or waddling like a duck though. lol

So glad you updated. Praying for you and the family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a...

Another way to put it (in honor of Matt's great suggestion...)

BOY!

Andrew Joseph was born last night, May 1st, at 11:07 pm, weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and 20" long. Everyone is doing well. We feel very blessed. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Pool build is done and now baby is here to top it off! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:party:

Love the name you chose. Get rest Jamie, after all you've been through these many long months you deserve it.

Best wishes,
Matt

PS- Very slick using the CH test endpoint for a birth announcement ... brought a tear to this nerd's eye ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congratulations!!

FYI...The May Day holiday celebrated in many places originated with the pre-Christian holiday revolving around rebirth and fertility.

Thank you, everyone, for your well wishes! We are just awaiting our discharge from the hospital which should be very soon. Four big brothers and 2 big sisters await little Andrew at home. They are very excited.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the TFP theme birth announcement. :) Credit goes to Matt for helping me think outside the box on that one! All along I had guessed the baby was a girl (we had chosen to be surprised), but I couldn't get a good picture of the pool lights in pink mode to provide as conclusive of an announcement as the blue lights. So when I was testing the CH and FC the other night and happened to have both vials sitting on the table, I noticed that the pink chlorine would be perfect for a girl. So I took photos of each, blue and pink, and saved them for future use, little guessing that I'd end up using the blue sample for the announcement, but it was perfect!

Thank you, everyone, for your support throughout our pool build, and in the culmination of our baby's arrival. You guys are the best!

Aww! Congratulations!! He's so cute! Love those cheeks! That was a great way to announce it! Praying for rest and relaxation as well as health and peace at home.

So... Out of curiosity now having 7 kids plus you and hubby... What kind of car do you drive when you go somewhere all together? Lol. I have an 8 seater Odyssey but that wouldn't work for you guys. A 15 passenger van? [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.