Walmart danger

Ummm … storing MA next to Chlorine?!? I think corporate chemical hygiene and safety department needs to be notified. If that happened where I once worked, heads would roll …

Reactions: arvil
Not trying to get anyone fired, but I’d notify the local fire dept, fire Marshall, town or whatever to avoid getting someone killed.

Reactions: kimkats
There was a store fire at our local Walmart a few months back. It originated in an area of the store where there was a huge toilet paper mountain/display. I don’t remember the exact cause but it shutdown the store for a while and the area where the fire was at needed serious remediation when they reopened. Any way, seeing the chlorine and MA next to each other like that made me wonder if a poison gas release would be worse than a smoldering pile of TP …. 🤔

Reactions: KJB1
Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow. This really is something you should ask for the store manager and impress on them the danger -- this isn't a crazy-customer complaint. I'm sure there are guidelines they have whether OSHA, EPA, or their own safety department Every HD I've been in has had the MA in a totally different corner of the garden area than the chlorine.

If the manager doesn't get it taken care of quickly I'd notify the local fire department. One kid climbing on the rack or cart ramming that shelf (or minor earthquake) could result in a toxic cloud.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.