Virtual Pool Coach or Guide Available?

bsnipes

Jun 22, 2022
New Jersey
Hello, I am new to TFP, but I am wondering if anyone knows of someone who is willing / can be a virtual pool guide or coach, where I personally do all the work, but I am able to FaceTime / speak and ask questions of this person to help me learn how to dewinterize, maintain and winterize my pool? Ideally I would need this person less and less over time, but am quite willing to pay them to teach and guide me in these things as I develop my skills. Thanks! - Ben

Ben, That is what this website is all about! We can/will help you in just about any way possible. There are videos doing the test kits as well as detailed steps for just about any kind of work needed on a pool. Just let us know what you want to work on and we can lead you in doing it FOR FREE! Now we would not turn down a donation as seen here: Become a TFP Supporter

Do you have a test kit yet? If not this link can help you pick out one: Test Kits Compared We do tend to favor the TF-100 as it was created with TFP teachings in mind so it has more of the regents we use daily

Reactions: an1vrsy and Newdude
+3 Ben. We walk several people through their first opening/closing each year. Sometimes people have some questions the subsequent rodeos and we help again.

Post up some equipment pad pics and we'll walk you through it. :)

Ben - these amazing guides have taught me literally everything I know about my pool.

For free.

And more often than not I get initial responses within an hour or two and then answers to my follow up questions.

I try sometimes to ease their burden and answer questions myself when I know the answers, but I am usually not fast enough.

Reactions: Newdude
This forum is excellent and these guys are so helpful…. From day 1 after handover they have answered everything and the guides are excellent (also the deep end of you really want to understand some topics). The PB is desperately trying to get me to sign a service contract and doesn’t understand why I politely decline each time.

I would definitely of them as a virtual guide/coach

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.