very confused SLAM stall?

Most of the results you show are not possible using one of the recommended test kits. How are you testing?

Ah. Have not read too many good reviews on that test kit.

Good Luck.

I have read nothing but good reviews, and it works great, i can run a test 3 times and it within 0.05 to 0.1 everytime,

beside I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHOICE i'm color blind..............

Todays numbers

FC 7.10
TC 8.81
CC 1.71 ( test does not messure CC you just subtrac the FC from TC
PH 7.3
ALY 141
CH 178
CYA 17

so i need to bring my FC to shock again right ?

pool is clear but a little cloudy

FC 7.10
TC 8.81
CC 1.71 ( test does not messure CC you just subtrac the FC from TC )

pool is clear but a little cloudy

Those numbers/statement say SLAM that pool using a FC level of 10 (assume 20 CYA). This is not a one off deal...maintain 10 until you meet the three criteria: Clear pool, CC <=0.5, and pass the OCLT.

I would also check your lights, stairs, etc for hidden algae...

Those numbers/statement say SLAM that pool using a FC level of 10 (assume 20 CYA). This is not a one off deal...maintain 10 until you meet the three criteria: Clear pool, CC <=0.5, and pass the OCLT.

I would also check your lights, stairs, etc for hidden algae...

stay the course then, will do, I added 60oz of bleach shortly after posting those numbers, will check again in the AM, it the weekend so hopfully i can get it were it needs to be !!

POP my friend.. (Pool Owners Patience).. Your brush is your friend... Dont forget that brushing is a VERY important part of a SLAM... That agitation of anything sticking to the walls or floors breaks down it's ability to resist you.. Carry On !! Good Luck!
Cant wait to hear your success story !!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
okay so basically only had time to test the FC and add bleach, 2 days ago I vaccumed to waste all the stuff on the bottom, took out 3 inches of water out of the pool, the pump was sucking a little air, but i think it helped when i backwashed my sand filter, i have NEVER seen the glass get that dirty and for so long, I think the air help flush stuff out !!!

levels now i had to add water back in so i added in CYA to counter

FC 9.62
TC 12
CC 2.38 ( test does not messure CC you just subtrac the FC from TC
PH 7.4
ALY 136
CH 113
CYA 29

pool looks amazing now

BEFORE June 8th
pool1.jpg

after
(today)pool2.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.