underconstruction spool, help with plaster, decking....

Hey Mina, Just read about your spool build. It looks amazing. I really like the rock work. Im in plan check with the city ( Riverside ), but I was wondering who your rock guy was and if you have a name and number. I'd love to send him some more work!!! Again, It looks awesome.

Hello! Your spool is beautiful! We are looking at building something very similar. We are in Texas and there are not too many spools out here so I am having trouble finding good information. How long does it take to heat your spool up to 101 degrees? Are there any other tips you can provide that you learned along the way?

Hello! Your spool is beautiful! We are looking at building something very similar. We are in Texas and there are not too many spools out here so I am having trouble finding good information. How long does it take to heat your spool up to 101 degrees? Are there any other tips you can provide that you learned along the way?

Welcome to TFP!

The OP of this thread appears to no longer be active on the forum. I'd suggest you start a new thread of your own to see if anyone else has experience that might be useful to you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.