Under construction in texas - water in it finally!

That is a great update! The sun just gives everything a beating in Texas and Arizona I'm having a small structure made to cover the pool equipment...hopefully it will help.
It's amazing how powerful direct sun is.

Thanks for this update! It’s great to hear your thoughts on the build eight years later. Your kids must be nearly grownups—how great to have grown up with that pool!
We built when the first kid was about to swim, so we have three now, 5-12 spread.

Yes, thank you. Nice honest evaluation. I didn't last as long as you with my pressure side cleaner (only 4 years) before I replumbed and bought a Dolphin Active 20. Any market for an almost new old heat pump? Probably not locally due to the high cost of electricity.

I don't understand the Austin folks. Clean power.....but using power is bad, so make it punitively expensive for people who use a lot.....and then wonder why everyone uses gas.

Reactions: lazygirl1978
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.