Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60

I literally could not stop laughing in the middle of a crowded mall. If this guy ever shows up on TFP, he needs an immediate honorary Expert badge!!!

Genius. Where can I buy one?

Local police by me have planted packages with GPS trackers by homes. There has been coverage of package thieves in the local newspaper and some are being caught. A Mayor of a town had packages stolen.

Pretty funny reactions. It wouldn’t have happened if they weren’t thieves, so I don’t feel sorry for them.

Thanks for posting.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I wish they'd publicly shame those folks too on my local news. Every time I see a video like this it is the last person I would have suspected!

So disappointing when crooks don’t look like crooks. Really hard to spot them in a crowd. ;)

I just saw this on the local news here in the Los Angeles market. This YouTube video has had 17M views since it was posted yesterday, Dec 17th. Porch pirates beware.

Ugh. There’s new info - some of the thieves reactions May have been fakes :( There’s a 1:30 of video that’s been edited out. See here -

Mark Rober on Twitter:

I guess he paid some friends of his to test out the package and they in turn had friends of theirs take the packages. So it looks like some of the video captures are bogus. He apologizes for it and says that he didn’t know, but I smell cow pucky .... oh well, it was a funny and inventive idea at least ...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.