The Top 10 Signs that "should" be posted at your pool...

midtngal said:
Can I get an AMEN Brotha??? :lol: (I resemble that remark!)

AMEN!

Oh so typical but here's another:

"it's five o'clock somewhere"

Or...and I can honestly say this...and I think I might actually have a sign made that says this:

"I'm the son, of a son of a sailor" (in concert that song always almost brings me to tears thinking of my grand dad...)

Grand dad and dad were in the Navy ;)

As a PADI Divemaster I love my family history :D

Rollin Thunder said:
o yea and BEWARE OF GOLDEN RETRIVERS. THEY CAN AND WILL LICK YOU TO DEATH.
pup.jpg

Ok, so they are all the same apparantly! Our dog Sam has a thing for licking the hubby's face (he's the only one who can take it) He has to get his licks in when DH comes home from work. His tongue is so rough after a minute DH has to stop him. I say "time for your daily exfoliation" :lol:

And if you sit with your leg crossed, he likes to position himself 'just so'. It's hysterical, he'll just stand there and lean on your foot with a certain part of his anatomy. If you move it he'll keep trying to reposition himself. Then he just stands there without any expression on his face. Really funny dogs, goldens....

Vegasmom said:
Rollin Thunder said:
o yea and BEWARE OF GOLDEN RETRIVERS. THEY CAN AND WILL LICK YOU TO DEATH.

Ok, so they are all the same apparantly! Our dog Sam has a thing for licking the hubby's face (he's the only one who can take it) He has to get his licks in when DH comes home from work. His tongue is so rough after a minute DH has to stop him. I say "time for your daily exfoliation" :lol:

And if you sit with your leg crossed, he likes to position himself 'just so'. It's hysterical, he'll just stand there and lean on your foot with a certain part of his anatomy. If you move it he'll keep trying to reposition himself. Then he just stands there without any expression on his face. Really funny dogs, goldens....

the older one will lick you for hours. i think its the salt on our body. but can be territorial if needed. the little one can come at you by surprise since he is teathing. you have your feet hanging out of a chair and he comes and bites you. or he looks all cute and go go to pet his head and CHOMP. :lol: :shock:

Yes, they probably do like the salt! My husband said he'd let him lick his face all day if his tongue wasn't so rough. It's like a cat tongue! Good for grabbin the birds I guess.

Your puppy is adorable. I remember when Sam was that age. Their teeth are like little razors. Ours is 5 but still acts like a puppy. He does racetrack around the dining table and has a thing for stealing socks. I have about a hundred singles in my sock basket with no match. He chews the toes out. :tongue:

Vegasmom said:
Yes, they probably do like the salt! My husband said he'd let him lick his face all day if his tongue wasn't so rough. It's like a cat tongue! Good for grabbin the birds I guess.

Your puppy is adorable. I remember when Sam was that age. Their teeth are like little razors. Ours is 5 but still acts like a puppy. He does racetrack around the dining table and has a thing for stealing socks. I have about a hundred singles in my sock basket with no match. He chews the toes out. :tongue:

ours love socks too. o yea and tennis balls, and their rubber duck. the older one is 9 and he has more energy and acks just like a puppy. but is terrified of the water. the little one we let loose and he just jumped in and had a good ol time in the water. i guess its their different genes. but their the most frendly dogs i have ever had. 8)

"Welcome to Nirvana ---> 10 Feet. The Rest of Your Life ----> 1000 Miles"

"Calgon....take me HERE"

"Save Shop-Talk for the Shop"

"Follow the Rules or Get out of the Pool"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.