The Top 10 Gifts for a New Pool Owner...

waterbear said:
SeanB said:
No, I think that's a universal truth, like gravity or the part in Simon Cowell's hair. :lol:
You never considered the possiblilty that your mother in law might become so mortified by her bathing suit dissolving that she never sets foot in your house again! :rockon:

OBI-WAN Waterbear :hammer:

No, I also think that universal truth prevails!

Oh, I thought Simon Cowell's hair was from a cow licking :scratch:

sredish said:
Rollin Thunder said:
i just ordered EVERY SINGLE thing posted, except the clock, when im by the pool, time does not exist.

Hey, that squirting Fireboat may be the best thing on there..... I'll be checking into that one.... :lol:

i have one , definatly GET IT. its soooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooool. plus you can squirt people and they get mad at the person in the pool thinking they did it, so much fun.

1.) Remote control snack and drink cooler. A must have.
2.) Crazy glasses that make everyone look thinner than they are so you don't have to feel bad about the handles stickin out of your bathing suit cuz you ate too much this winter to get fatter so you could save money on heating oil :lol: 8)

i would say an underwater mask, remember when you were like 12 or 13 at the community pool with all the sexy (women) life gards and other moms, kinda fun to pretend to do a cannon ball and look around. :lol:

Rollin Thunder said:
i would say an underwater mask, remember when you were like 12 or 13 at the community pool with all the sexy (women) life gards and other moms, kinda fun to pretend to do a cannon ball and look around. :lol:

Yes, but now they have tinted masks so they can't exactly see what we're looking at...maybe we need mirrored lenses masks...:D

8. Mirrored lenses masks :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.