Temporary plaster crack repair

Sbp003

May 19, 2023
Leander, TX
Hello. My pool is currently impacted/ cracking due to ASR, currently the biggest source of water leak has been via cracked skimmers that I have temporarily patched.

However, I also do have a couple of areas on my plaster that are cracking and wanted to know the best way to temporarily patch those cracks, see picture. These cracks are not leaking water just yet, confirmed via dye test, but wanted to patch it up from an asthetical perspective.

What is the best product to use for this?

Attachments

• IMG_7686.jpeg
    IMG_7686.jpeg
    789.2 KB · Views: 12

Epoxybond Pool Putty​

EPOXYBOND POOL PUTTY is a unique two-part, hand-moldable epoxy putty specially formulated for concrete or Gunite pool repairs. The convenient cartridge form provides a simple, equal mixing ratio (1 to 1).

Just cut, mix and fix. There is no need to drain pools to repair leaks and cracks because EPOXYBOND POOL PUTTY hardens under water. Once cured, it will not shrink or sag.

Color: White or Black (14 oz. Set)

Typical Applications:
  • Stop leaks
  • Fill cracks
  • Restore chipped tile
  • No need to drain pools…Cures under water
  • Simple 1-to-1 mix/Cut – Mix – Fix
  • Will not yellow, shrink or sag.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.