Tell me about laminar jets.

That is exactly how my plumber told me to do it.

That is exactly how Pentair says to do it in the manual.

The only water that will drain is the minimal amount of rain and when you first turn on and turn off the stream.
How are your gravel drains holding up? My PB didn't rough drains into one of the jets and now he can't (Decking poured). We are thinking up all kinds of crazy ideas to fix. I am thinking about cutting a hole in the bottom, digging down 12" and filling with gravel. How much water accumulates in the laminar can? Also thinking just leave it along and hand pump out any water that accumulates once every couple of months.

We have the jandy LED laminars. They work fine but we hardly use them. I wouldn’t do it again because they were expensive. We also have LED bubblers on the sun shelf and I like them. We use them often.

My neighbor 2 doors down have them and they are loud. I went out back and could hear water. I looked over the fence and saw their deck jets on. I couldn’t believe how loud they were at my house and couldn’t imagine being right by them. I don’t know what kind they are but I wouldn’t get the ones they have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.