Swamp pool lol

Michael91

Jun 13, 2023
Louisiana
I want to slam my pool and it is bad swamp green because I haven't been able to tend to it for like a month n a half I know I need to test my levels but I guess first right like my cya and ph. Besides that can I start pouring liquid chlorine in it if my ph is like 7.2 and cya is like 50 or 60

Yes. Print out the SLAM instructions. Read them 3 times and keep them with you. Link-->SLAM Process

Use Pool Math to tell you how much chlorine to add each time. Link-->PoolMath

Do you have a TF or Taylor test kit with FAS-DPD FC testing and CYA testing?

Reactions: Mdragger88
I want to slam my pool and it is bad swamp green because I haven't been able to tend to it for like a month n a half I know I need to test my levels but I guess first right like my cya and ph. Besides that can I start pouring liquid chlorine in it if my ph is like 7.2 and cya is like 50 or 60
Depending on how bad the swamp is, it may be cheaper to just dump the water and start fresh.

Micheal,
Tell us about your pool-
inground/above ground, vinyl/plaster/fiberglass,
gallons,
Filter type

The
SLAM Process will clear up your pool if followed exactly but you must have a Taylor k2006 c or tf100/pro to do the slam as they are the only ones that contain all the tests you need.
If you have one of those please do all the tests and list the results like this
👇
Fc
Cc
Ph
Ta
Ch
Cya
If you don’t have one then just add 5ppm worth of liquid chlorine to the pool each day to keep things from getting worse until your kit comes in
Use PoolMath to calculate amounts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.