Stuck screws in light housing

Hey Cards fan! Man I miss Imos! Closest one is 2 hours away in Rolla. It's torture. And no whiteys either! :cry:
Anyway, it all depends on the condition of the screw under that paint. A sharp flathead screwdriver or a pointy steak knife should scrape out the slot if it is a slotted screw. It's a bit more problematic if it's a phillips, or if it's already stripped out. You'll probably need to drill off the head and get on the bit left with some vice-grips. It will be easier to do from in the pool, but you may need something to stand on. I am guessing you haven't opened yet? Where is your water level at?

I just decided that for this year, I'll leave the light alone and maybe install some exterior lights for night swimming. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. RDspaguy...you're only 2.5 hours from STL...might as well make the trip after ST. Louis county decides to open up and lift restrictions.

I come to town frequently, my two oldest daughters still live there. Sometimes I will squeeze in a few stops for long-time customers who would rather wait for me than call any of the people I recommend. But I am basically retired from the business to persue my lifelong dream of bbq concessions at fairs and events. I worked the renaissance fair in Wentzville for 3 years and decided to invest in my own rig and go for it. I am considering the VP fair, but fees and such will run close to $8k with no refunds for bad weather. Bit of a gamble, to say the least.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.