Sta-rite 400k gas heater

So I cleaned my filters and I'm hearing the noise at initial start up now instead of twenty minutes or so. Very confusing

How long does the noise continue for?

Take a video of the "noise" and then load it on Youtube, marked PUBLIC, and post a link to it here so we can hear what you are hearing.

I will definitely take a video of it and post it. The top piece is loose as well and doesn't latch down. I'm trying to find a way to attach the top securely as I'm sure that's rattling a little

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones help, I managed to start doing a few maintenance items on my own with the help provided here

I will definitely take a video of it and post it. The top piece is loose as well and doesn't latch down. I'm trying to find a way to attach the top securely as I'm sure that's rattling a little

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones help, I managed to start doing a few maintenance items on my own with the help provided here
There are small tabs that extend through the sheet metal top of the heater. In two of the tabs there are holes that a "hairpin" pin goes through to hold the top in place. If those tabs are broken, a small hole can be drilled in the remaining ones. If the pins are missing, a piece of wire will work.
shopping

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.