SpaO2 Swimming Pool Aerators

I guess the question to ask is - for what purpose? Why are you in need of aeration? If what you have works, then why spend $70 on molded plastic parts?

Technically they will work with any 1-1/2” threaded wall fitting. So if you feel like there’s $70 burning a hole in your pocket, go for it.

I understand aeration. I understand that there are various methods to aerate. I understand the DIY methods (considering I have them). I understand the connection method. I am not asking to be talked out of a purchase of which I already have a solution for.

The question is about the methodology - namely is it more efficient. Should I have posted this in the Deep End?

You mentioned you already have a solution but you were wondering about the device on Amazon. But you offered no information about what it is you currently have. So how exactly did you expect to be helped? Let’s restart the conversation by you giving detailed answers to the following -

Define what you mean by “is it more efficient?

If you have a current method of aeration, then what exactly is it in specific detail?

What difference(s) are you looking for?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.