Montgomery Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hello . Trying to get a handle on my ph rise . I have a spa spillover that it has a manual valve controlling the spa spill over . The builder set it at 50% . Can I add an actuator and hook it to my aqua link rs6 so I can program spa spillover to come on a schedule time ? See pics

Attachments

• IMG_4119.jpeg
    IMG_4119.jpeg
    736.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4122.jpeg
    IMG_4122.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 22
Better is to shut off the make up line to the spa and use your existing valve actuator and automation to schedule a Spillover for a couple times per day for 30 minutes or so.
Read Jandy Aqualink RS - Further Reading
Thank you sir . That makes sense. Not sure why they did it this way . Will I need to move the existing wire for the actuator to a different port on my iAquaLink?

Did you read the article I linked to? It explains the process to set up a Spillover function in your automation. No changes to the actuator.

Did you read the article I linked to? It explains the process to set up a Spillover function in your automation. No changes to the actuator.
I just read the article and it says I will need to use auxiliary 3 . When looking on my app it shows my pool light is on auxiliary 3 . And it looks like I have no other place to move it to . See pic

You have a RS6? Each light is operated separately. Is that necessary?
Not necessary for me at all. That is the way the builder wired it . Can all the lights be wired together ? have a total of 4 lights in the pool . 2 in pool . 1 in spa and 1 on tanning ledge . I also have lights on my patio steps that they only work when main pool light is on . I believe they used the solar on the aqua link for those

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, you can wire your pool light to be controlled by the same relay as one of your other lights to free up AUX3.

What lights do you have?

Post pics of the inside of your Aqualink panel showing the wiring and high voltage relays.

Reactions: mknauss
Yes, you can wire your pool light to be controlled by the same relay as one of your other lights to free up AUX3.

What lights do you have?

Post pics of the inside of your Aqualink panel showing the wiring and high voltage relays.
I have 2 large led lights in pool 1 small led in spa and 1 led nitch light on tanning ledge . Can’t get pic of relays at the moment due to raining here . I did free up aux 3 by removing my pool lights . Spill over is working now . Can I use one aux to trigger multiple relays by jumping the low voltage 24v wires to other relays . Or do I have to move all the lights to one relay ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.