Spa leak at ozone jet connection

Jun 13, 2017
Austin, TX
I'm curious if anyone has tried a simple fix for a leak. I made my way thru the sprayed-in foam insulation and found the leak, see pic below, it's leaking where the PVC comes into the back of this ozone jet (where the heated water returns to the tub). It looks like they may have used PVC that's too small for the jet, it's also coming in at a bad angle. This line isn't under much pressure at all so I'm wondering if I can clean it up real good and fill the gap & all around the joint with something like JB Weld, silicone, construction adhesive or something else. Again, if this were a high pressure jet I'd say no way, but has anyone tried this? This jet is an arms length in so it'd be tough to fix properly, but I can do that if nothing else, just looking for others' experience and what you know might or might not work. Thank you!
IMG_0561.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.