SLAM-ing

Jul 13, 2015
PA
I did this to myself. Cover blew off mid April storm and I had it in my head that I was going to replace the liner this year anyway. After some sage advice here and thoughtful consideration, I determined that my liner pulling away at the top in one section was not cause to redo the whole thing. I should have 3 to 5 years of quality life out of the current liner. Money well saved. Needless to say, month and a half of cover off and ever warming temps, I have an absolute mess on my hands. Did a 3/4 drain and refill. Battle royale day 1 closing numbers:

FC- 15.8
CC- 2
TA- 50
Ph- 7.7 (slight rise here, will re-aim my return)
CYA- 35 (OK for now but it’s a full sun pool all day, will adjust to 45-50 after slam)

I’m going to let the bleach fight the battle while I get some sleep. The best second and third shift guy I have that bleach. My arms are jello anyway from all the brushing. Tomorrow is a new day

dbtgallery.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.