Signed contract last night, deposit paid!

2709cf51528843ad2cf55fc563abb366.jpg

Setting up for pebble!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nice finish.

You might want to get a couple more hoses in there or else you'll be filling for a while. Even running two hoses off the same spigot is faster than one hose.

Also, don't forget to call the water company up there. Here in Tucson they give you a break on the sewerage fee when you fill a pool. It can save upwards of $100 or more on a water bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Nice finish.

You might want to get a couple more hoses in there or else you'll be filling for a while. Even running two hoses off the same spigot is faster than one hose.

Also, don't forget to call the water company up there. Here in Tucson they give you a break on the sewerage fee when you fill a pool. It can save upwards of $100 or more on a water bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

I may run another hose from the front. I already printed the form from the city of Mesa website. This is not my first rodeo. My previous house in Mesa had a pool. When i drained to acid wash, I received an adjustment.

Az, that's great that your city will do that for you. I don't think the city of Houston does that anymore, which really stinks to have to pay sewer for filling a pool.

Love your finish! Make sure you take pics when it's full!

Az, that's great that your city will do that for you. I don't think the city of Houston does that anymore, which really stinks to have to pay sewer for filling a pool.

Love your finish! Make sure you take pics when it's full!

Yup more pics to come. They still have to build a seating wall adjacent to the pool and line the patio posts with stone. Landscape trees and lighting and a large storage shed.

Wow, your pool was finished quick! I love the look of the Aqua blue (we are doing the same color mini pebble), can't wait to see how it looks when filled. Congratulations!

Yes my wife demanded that everything be done by thanksgiving or wait till after the holidays to start. It's the slow time of year in AZ, the Shotcrete sub as telling me they go from 18 pools a week April-August to 4-5 a week in the fall. Things start picking up in March in a rush to have pools ready for the AZ heat!

The crew is working today, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to try to bang out the remaining items that need to be finished!

I love the Aqua blue so far. I think if I could change anything. I would have added more abalone and a touch of glass to the mix. Our budget got really really tight so I had to make some sacrifices. I'll post some pics when the sun hits it in an hour or so.

Wife speaks, everyone listens! LOVE IT!

What else needs to be done?

Kim

Happy wife=happy life!!

Build a seating wall on the east end of the pool, it will be about 12 feet long and have stone face and travertine top. Build wall around pool equipment. Build stone columns around the patio posts, landscape plants and lighting and acrylic deck on the concrete under the patio.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.