Royal Duchess liner

JP16

Jul 20, 2022
Minnesota
We’ve got a Royal Duchess pool and had gotten our beaded liner from USA industries. It’s been 15 or so year and they don’t seem to be in business. Anyone know of where I might find this? It’s a 15x30 and has the walk around deck

Seems to me you could get a liner from just about anywhere so long as your know the size. There are many that sell beaded liners. I don't know your depth but did find some beaded liners using the 15x30 size. I can help you search if you need me to.

Reactions: kimkats
Unless the bead was a proprietary size or shape any brand of beaded liner should fit. If for some reason it does have a proprietary bead you can buy new bead recievers that will fit a standard bead, or use an overlap liner and tuck the excess liner under the top rails.

Here is a link for liners from Royalpools.com https://www.royalswimmingpools.com/Above-Ground-Pool-Liners.html#/filter:f_type:Beaded/filter:f_size:15'$2520x$252030'$2520Oval
Thanks. My pool is actually the same as the one shown further below under the "Pool liner replacement" post. I hadnt heard of a new bead receiver but will look into it. We've had it for 25 years so have to readjust the frame etc... this fall when I pull the old liner. I have wall issues also that need to be addressed. Overall, I appreciate the help and will; be back with more questions I'm sure. Take care

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.