REVIEW: Dolphin Oasis Z5 from Epic Pool supply

Anyone know where a good place to buy replacement filters online?

Yes, I found the best deal on ebay, and they carry some cleaner parts for Maytronics and others. The cart filters are half of what you pay elsewhere. I recently got a set, and they are genuine, OEM/BNIB carts for my M5. Scroll down on the page, and she has a list for the specific carts listed by cleaner.

Dolphin/Maytronics Filters

Several places sell them.
Inyo pool supply
Epic pool supply
marina pool and spa
amazon

google them up and you should find more resources too

they all seem to run 90 to 100 for a set of 4.

Yes, I saw them on sale for $50 right after I bought my cleaner last year. Then..$90-100 all of a sudden!! :shock:

They are 50 bucks all the time on that ebay link I put up.

Yes, I found the best deal on ebay, and they carry some cleaner parts for Maytronics and others. The cart filters are half of what you pay elsewhere. I recently got a set, and they are genuine, OEM/BNIB carts for my M5. Scroll down on the page, and she has a list for the specific carts listed by cleaner.

Dolphin/Maytronics Filters
Thanks for the link. Do the M5 and Z5 use the same filters? There's no mention of the Z5.

Took a big breath and ordered one from Epic today, too. I hated spending that kind of money, but the reviews for lesser-priced products seem to be kind of hit-or-miss. I didn't want to cheap out, be disappointed, and then end up having to buy the Z5 anyway. My only pool cleaner prior to this was ME... with a manual suction-hose jobber from Lowes with a crack down the middle. I suspect I'm going to be like "why didn't I buy this sooner!" once I get it. I'm totally on board with the robot technology, anyway - I've got a Roomba vacuum for the house that is just the greatest thing ever. So, now, i wait! :p

Took a big breath and ordered one from Epic today, too. I hated spending that kind of money, but the reviews for lesser-priced products seem to be kind of hit-or-miss. I didn't want to cheap out, be disappointed, and then end up having to buy the Z5 anyway. My only pool cleaner prior to this was ME... with a manual suction-hose jobber from Lowes with a crack down the middle. I suspect I'm going to be like "why didn't I buy this sooner!" once I get it. I'm totally on board with the robot technology, anyway - I've got a Roomba vacuum for the house that is just the greatest thing ever. So, now, i wait! :p

Did you use the Dolphin100 promo code?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I ordered one today, they said it would be delivered on Friday. Excited to test it out. Glad someone posted the dolphin100 code, was nice to get $50 off. Also ordered a set of replacement fine filters to go along with the z5.

Super excited for you guys. I really think you'll love the silly robot. I still stand by my initial review. Best investment in my pool (after the TF100), has saved me more back breaking labor than I could have ever imagined.

Stay tuned for an update RE: Dolphin remote tests. (I'll make a new thread for that.) I've got some framing to do at the house, but once it's done I'm planning on shooting a short video.

I'm starting to get excited, too... mine's on the brown truck for delivery today. Fortunately I'm at home instead of the office today so I can sign for it. The UPS guy usually comes about 1:30 around here... why is that so far away!!!??? C'mon, tick tock!

I'm starting to get excited, too... mine's on the brown truck for delivery today. Fortunately I'm at home instead of the office today so I can sign for it. The UPS guy usually comes about 1:30 around here... why is that so far away!!!??? C'mon, tick tock!

I know how excited you are:)

I left my 14 year old daughter home to sign for it and no cigar. She wasn't 21:( I had to reschedule delivery until a day I could be home. It was almost a week later and I was impatient for this thing to arrive.

OK, I WILL say, they are quick about getting warranty work done...I just wished it hadn't cost me $70 to get it done. I could see that after 6 months or a year, but 3 months is bad. Anyway, looks like they shipped it back within a day of receiving it. HOPEFULLY, it's repaired.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.