Replacement lights - best place to purchase?

Jul 11, 2007
Nassau, Bahamas
Good afternoon! We currently have a Hayward light that changes colors, etc (it's about 12 years old so I am not sure of the exact model). We would like to replace it, but do not want the same expensive light. We would like LED and one that just shines blue when turned on. Will be turned on and off manually. We do not need the electrical cables as ours are still working. Where would you recommend that we look? I have tried Amazon, but there's SO much there that it's very confusing. We will be shipping it outside of the US, so it will be cost sensitive because of duty rates that need to be paid!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Eileen

See if they have something that fits your pool...

Use checkout code TFP7 on the Florida Sunseeker website for 7% off, free USA shipping, and no sales tax, on any items.

I agree with ajw22 - I recently replaced a Hayward color logic led light with an led from Florida Sunseeker. So far so good

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.