Replacement cell for Jandy Aquapure 1400

Kidney stone what did you do for a replacement? Mine keeps throwing a 120 error code. It's not producing chlorine. It's my second unit. I reached out to my rep but he is horrible at responding. This unit is only about 2 years old if not newer.

OK, so the new cell came from Australia in about a week, and I installed it today. It was a snap to install. And I am happy to report, at least for one day, it works like a champ! Furthermore, it has a clear housing, so you can actually see it generating the chlorine when it is on. Nice!
So, I am quite pleased to say the least. I opened the Aquapure housing, removed the DC cable from the obvious spot, and installed the new cable. It just has two leads as expected. Nothing to it. It is manufactured by Compupool. Thumbs up.

View attachment 137674
Is your flow from rght to left or left to right? No instructions (I guess you get what you pay for). Also, my old Jandy had a Green and Black wire. I wasn't sure which to plug in since the new one has a brown and then green/blue. I will attach photos.
IMG_2912.JPGIMG_2911.JPG

You see lots of micro bubbles emanating from the plates of the cell. I can see the same with the small Saltron Mini chlorine generator I have in my spa. The OEM unit is gray and you cannot see inside it. This replacement unit has a translucent case, and you can see right into the cell. Pretty cool actually.
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but wanted to get some feedback from the OP, on how has this cell performed, since it’s been 4 years, since the install. My 6 year 1400 cell is close to dying I think, so would be great to know if this is a viable replacement.