Ready.....Set.......Build!

Yes kimkats, the finish is very smooth. Plaster guys did a good job from what I can see so far.

PB still has a few little things to do. Connect drains in the cement, a little tile work on the steps, hook up electrical to equipment, connect auto fill to water supply, and cement on the side of house where they had to break it in a couple spots. I figure about a days worth of work. Pool is still filling up, been going for about 31 hours now. Man it takes a long time to fill.

But the kids couldn't wait anymore, probably shouldn't have but I let them take a dip.

So the pool is finally done! The pool itself that is. The PB still has a few things to do, like patch some concrete and connect a gas line. Final inspection passed for everything. Only major thing left for the total project is the house painted, that has begun and should be finished tomorrow. Overall I'm pleased with the final product, even if it's 3 weeks late.

And of course the pictures.

Oh yeah, you can see some dirt there. I have landscaping left to do, but I'm going to tackle that myself.

And the night shot, this picture doesn't do it justice. It doesn't do it justice, the light is evenly distributed throughout the pool, and has a light sky blue glow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.