Raypak Heater Burner Manifold Rebuild. P-R406A-EN-C

zzed

Oct 28, 2017
houston, tx
I am rebuilding the burner tray of my Raypak P-R406A-EN-C Heater. I purchased most of the parts, but there is no details on the pilot assembly. Does anyone have a picture or diagram. I believe I have the Honeywell IID Atmospheric Pilot.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPEG
    IMG_0209.JPEG
    616 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0211.JPEG
    IMG_0211.JPEG
    538.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0212.JPEG
    IMG_0212.JPEG
    539 KB · Views: 25
Is this the manual for your heater... http://cdn.globalimageserver.com/FetchDocument.aspx?ID=c404f1c5-ac50-4209-9457-56246d010b20. Figure 62 on page 34 shows a picture of the pilot assembly.

View attachment 472917
Yes thank you. I purchased the whole assembly from Raypak, part number 002003F. But how does it connect to the burner manifold. The bracket assembly is not shown. I think because there are a few pilot options. Mine was so rusted it was unrecognizable. I purchased a few of the brackets but have no idea what is should look like.

The bracket slides onto the notch on the right side and secured with the ground wire and screw in the front. The pilot is secured inside the square part of the bracket with a single screw. The spark should be facing up. You will want to secure the pilot first and bracket after.

the given model number is for a polymer atmo so #306692 bracket is needed. As far as diagrams they are vague in the manual. You could look up a YouTube. But assembly is pretty straight forward.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.