Seacoast, NH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I've got a suction side link. Pouring water indicates air is being sucked in around the top of the pump basket housing. I'm assuming I just need a new o-ring. I know it could be something else, but that's an easy and cheap fix to try first. The first hardware store I tried didn't have them, so I'm looking on Amazon. I will be having a knee replacement in 7 weeks and just getting around is difficult, so don't want to go to Lowes or HD.

There are many many many 6 inch, 3mm o-rings on Amazon. Does it matter which I get? If it does, I'm willing to get the expensive one. If it doesn't, I'll go for cheap.

If you'd rather just get the correct one without driving all over town and beyond or be frustrated with generic online ones - write down all the info about your pump, take the lid and head to the pool store.

You could also contact Inyo Pools. They have been quite helpful to other members.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.