Pre pool opening (white water mold)

Yes. And you're good. Unscrew the two equipment unions (red) and the whole yellow thing comes off, if you ever need. It'll be a tad akward but at least it can be done.

Screenshot_20240510_205455_Chrome.jpg

Captain must have “drop count fatigue”
I added at 8:50 pm fc tested at 15 added per pm 13 oz 10% lc
Tested 20 min later and had 14.5, 15, 14.5, 14.5 yes I tested 4 times because I’m not believing my eyes . Pump is on mid speed , is maybe mixing diff than most my other daily additions? Same jug used for last several additions

Do I just stick with 14.5 and test for loss in the morning or add again to get to 16, test in 20 min?

Do I just stick with 14.5
Yes.
is maybe mixing diff than most my other daily additions?
Not likely if the conditions are the same. Remember the test is accurate to 1 drop. Last time it was one drop high, this time it's one drop low, and there's 2/3 of your difference. Take your choice if the other .5 is from not making 32 perfect drops, some crud got sanitized or the volume is a skootch off. Or all of the above.

I think I might have just made a mistake . I thought this was wwm . Amd mayne it was silicone covering skimmer plate screws ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 9
But along with that was able to free all this and THIS is wwm . Does the front of this skimmer pop off or something where I can clean behind it ? I’m using a tooth brush and tooth pick right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 10
Does the front of this skimmer pop off or something where I can clean behind it ?
it looks like these tabs pop the faceplate off but I'm not sure how I feel about it with the water full.

Screenshot_20240511_093457_Chrome.jpg

Let's see what @Mdragger88 thinks. On one hand you don't have a liner to shift but I have no idea how well sealed the skimmer is.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Can you get a better pic of the skimmer lid so we can identify what your exact skimmer is? Name & any numbers. I do agree that looks like a faceplate vanity cover.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support