Pool Store scam or truth?

What a difference a day makes...needs a good cleaning but i wanted to get a pic before stirring up junk for clarity purposes.
20150617_103324_zpsithvik8m.jpg

Wow! I just read through from the first page and look at that progress! Bye bye green! Hello bluish! :) You're definitely making progress.

It's funny. The SLAM always works yet it's still amazing to me to see the progress pictures every time. I love when it changes from green to blue. :) (I bet you do too!)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Quick question...do I need to retest my cya levels and readjust my FC shock levels accordingly during the slam process? Just thinking outloud that adding so much beach to begin with might have raised my CYA...or does CYA usually not accumulate that quickly?

CYA is only raised by a few chemicals like pucks, and stabilizer. Bleach has nothing but chlorine basically so you dont have to worry about effects on your other tests.

that is why pucks/powder shock is bad, and bleach is good.

You CYA will remain the same. The reason people here use bleach or liquid chlorine is that they do not add CYA as do the solid forms of chlorine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.