Pool Slides

Attached is a decent picture...no insert for hose, however you could easily adapt one for the line coming in. But it does take quite a bit of water. Yes the Top Area is HUGE, 300# weight limit.

Slide_zps2b956c93.jpg

What is the size of your concrete where your slide is? I'm doing something similar with my build and the same Adrenaline Slide. I have 5 ft surround but then a semicircle like you for another 4 ft back and like 8 ft long. The concrete deck will be 23ft so was just trying to make sure it is enough.

Thank you!

What is the size of your concrete where your slide is? I'm doing something similar with my build and the same Adrenaline Slide. I have 5 ft surround but then a semicircle like you for another 4 ft back and like 8 ft long. The concrete deck will be 23ft so was just trying to make sure it is enough.

Thank you!

Good morning.

I am not home, but will be this weekend and can measure for you if you still need me to.

What measurements would you like, just of the entire side of the pool plus the various widths ?

Thanks,

I don't think my post went through. I was curious the concrete surround width and how long the slide was there and the semcircle depth/width. How far does it shoot you out? I may need a different slide as my width of pool area is only 13.5. The kids just really wanted that slide. Do you enjoy it? I could move it to a long side.

I love the look of this slide....Xtream Slide2 by Interfab. We stressed about the width of the pad around the slide and are happy with what turned out. I think it's 12' deep from pool to edge. It's also easy to walk under it. Area at the top is large and it has the capability to send a large volume of water rushing down it. Haven't used it yet but really anxious to!

I love the look of this slide....Xtream Slide2 by Interfab. We stressed about the width of the pad around the slide and are happy with what turned out. I think it's 12' deep from pool to edge. It's also easy to walk under it. Area at the top is large and it has the capability to send a large volume of water rushing down it. Haven't used it yet but really anxious to!

That does look good! I may look into that one! How tall is it? It looks fun!

I have the Typhoon. We haven't had any major issues. Sometimes, however the water leaks at the seams. It comes and goes. It might depend on how someone sits on it or the weight of the person. Also sometimes the flow gets messed up but I realized that means I have to backwash the filter.
It holds up to 275 lbs so everyone can use it.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention we have the sandstone as well. I got it because it matches my furniture and wooded back yard. My pool cover is also tan.

I need more of you people to start buying slides so hopefully they'll drop the price on them. This $2000-3000 price point stuff is bs. It's made out of $25 worth of plastic and another $20 in stainless and aluminum. I realize it takes a big machine to make one, but this is ridiculous!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.