Pool Refresh

Would this be ok to use?? I definitely don’t want to add anything that could mess our pump up. I’m
Won't do anything to the pump. The small amount added probably wouldn't harm the filter, but it sounds like a gimmick to part you from your money. If you want the water to feel better add a couple of bags of pool salt to it and let it dissolve. Cost would be about the same. It won't hurt anything, will last as long as the water stays in the pool, and most people love how it affects their skin.

Would this be ok to use?? I definitely don’t want to add anything that could mess our pump up. I’m

Welcome Back!!!

In a word, No, do not add that to your pool.

Remember this post you made after all your work last year?

Then here are are recommended chemicals. If it is not on the list, don't use it.

Welcome Back!!!

In a word, No, do not add that to your pool.

Remember this post you made after all your work last year?

Then here are are recommended chemicals. If it is not on the list, don't use it.

Thank you 😊

• Love
Reactions: PoolStored
Won't do anything to the pump. The small amount added probably wouldn't harm the filter, but it sounds like a gimmick to part you from your money. If you want the water to feel better add a couple of bags of pool salt to it and let it dissolve. Cost would be about the same. It won't hurt anything, will last as long as the water stays in the pool, and most people love how it affects their skin.
Interesting comment of adding salt to a non-salt pool to give it the feeling of a water softener! How much salt per 10,000 gallons would be the limit?

How much salt
Members have reported getting the feel.of salt around 2000 ppm, and getting a slight taste of salt around 3000 ppm.

Make sure to test with a K-1766 before adding any, you'll be surprised how high it already is.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.