Pool mechanicals flooded

Thanks! I tried just now to clean the screen logic board and found this, see pictures. I'm guessing the black burned out area in the bottom right means my board is fried? So eBay is a good place to buy pool parts? Any others for reference?
So sorry that happened.
Be aware that in cases of flooding, any and all electrical devices in a home that have been submerged, even electrical outlets, have to be replaced for safety. That is standard procedure. Was working in construction in the mid-1980s when we had a lot of local flooding. Did a lot of rehab work on flooded properties. Everything electrical was replaced. Likely, not just the water, but chemicals from those dispensers got into your equipment. Very damaging.
By nature pools are more dangerous than anything in your house because of the combination of high voltage, conductive water, explosive gas, hazardous chemicals, and then the family is thrown in the mix. Everything must work properly or it just isn't safe.

Dang. I would have filled up the entire compartment with bags of rice from Costco. You are probably much better off listening to everyone else.

On a serious note, are you keeping the water chlorinated so you do not get algae? If not, use liquid chlorine + brushing to stir it up and keep algae at bay. Good luck and hope you can get up and running soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.