Pool Math

On the main page with the tabs for all the levels, click the plus sign at the bottom. Then click log test results. Then add them all and click the check mark in the top right corner.

Back on the main screen click logs on the bottom right corner to see your history.

Reactions: Paul Evert
I’m a new member and just subscribed to the upgraded Pool Math calculator. The calculator is not saving my readings. What should I do?
Some times you need to log out and log back in for a new subscription to become active. Then it should save any inputs to test results or if you add a second pool. I have a second pool as my tap water - I test it once every quarter to monitor TA and CH levels that are used for fill water.

Some times you need to log out and log back in for a new subscription to become active. Then it should save any inputs to test results or if you add a second pool. I have a second pool as my tap water - I test it once every quarter to monitor TA and CH levels that are used for fill water.
That did the trick! Thanks

Reactions: HermanTX
On the main page with the tabs for all the levels, click the plus sign at the bottom. Then click log test results. Then add them all and click the check mark in the top right corner.

Back on the main screen click logs on the bottom right corner to see your history.
That worked like a charm

Reactions: Newdude