Round Rock, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have loaded the Pool Math app onto my Android tablet & phone. When I enter any of the test findings on either one, I see no way to make the numbers stay. I enter the numbers, press ENTER, and go to the next test. The number I just entered is gone. How do I get the numbers to stay for the each test?

Good morning. Did you actually subscribe to the APP? If you are using the free version it doesn't retain results. Unless I am misunderstanding your situation. Wouldn't be the first time for me. :hammer:
It is the free version. I found it in the Play Store searching for Trouble Free Pools. I guess I need to look for one that costs????

Reactions: Texas Splash
To make sure you downloaded the correct APP, I put the Poolmath page link below. The APP should ask if you want to subscribe, but it's been so long since I uploaded it I don't recall how/when it asks. :)

The following links may also help. I'm sure someone else will reply since I seem to be having a senior moment. :crazy:

To make sure you downloaded the correct APP, I put the Poolmath page link below. The APP should ask if you want to subscribe, but it's been so long since I uploaded it I don't recall how/when it asks. :)

The following links may also help. I'm sure someone else will reply since I seem to be having a senior moment. :crazy:

So, I am finding that the pool math on the website. When I click on that, the page blinks and goes right back to where I was. I link you sent me goes to: Pool Math by TFP and it looks like the one I loaded. Do I need to Upgrade to Premium?

Do I need to Upgrade to Premium?
I suspect you do, but before doing so, I'm going to tag @Leebo who may want to review some of your profile detail's ahead of time.

Lee will get with you shortly. Thanks for your patience.

For anyone finding this that doesnt know, the upgrade is $8 for the *year*

Not only can you save your history to spot any trends, we can see it too. Sometimes we can help avoid an issue. Other times it helps fix an existing issue.

You can also have multiple pools with the premium version, which is handy for people with hot tubs.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For anyone finding this that doesnt know, the upgrade is $8 for the *year*

Not only can you save your history to spot any trends, we can see it too. Sometimes we can help avoid an issue. Other times it helps fix an existing issue.

You can also have multiple pools with the premium version, which is handy for people with hot tubs.
I have one as my fill water 😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
How do I get the numbers to stay for the each test?
On the bottom right, select "Logs". With the free version, it will only save one log. Tap the log and you should see "Test Results". Enter your results and select the checkmark to save.

On the bottom right, select "Logs". With the free version, it will only save one log. Tap the log and you should see "Test Results". Enter your results and select the checkmark to save.
I suspect this is the step you’re missing. Here’s a video that I suspect may help show you some of the ropes around the app