Pool design, need help with how much space for shallow vs deep end

Ok so 18 wide was a lucky guess. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Only 12 hours until my next chance.

The stairs and the hot tub are close enough to canceling each other so go with 25.6 and 27.6 for gallons for the two pools proposed above. Any other measurements should be proportionately between those two.

I like the water depth specified. Many PBs go by wall height and the customer gets shortchanged 6 inches.

I was able to use a scaled ruler and find out that the current plan has 17' of shallow, 9' for slope, and 10' for deep end.

Is there any pro or con to just doing a gentle slope over the entire pool vs having a flat shallow and flat deep end and slope in between?

I was able to use a scaled ruler and find out that the current plan has 17' of shallow, 9' for slope, and 10' for deep end.

Is there any pro or con to just doing a gentle slope over the entire pool vs having a flat shallow and flat deep end and slope in between?
This is personal preference in my mind. I prefer a gentle slope but people that are using the pool a lot of the time for pool volley ball my prefer as flat as possible. Think about what you're going to be doing the most in the pool and let that drive the decision.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Reactions: PCR