Phone controled Valve

Jun 16, 2015
Burke VA
Hello TFP, :wave::wave:

Im looking into some pool automation but i don't have enough equipment to make the aqua link justifiable, im looking for a diverter valve (similar to the jandy) that i cant control from my phone via wifi/ethernet. The main purpose of this valve will be to divert the water to the solar heater. I dont need it to be temperature controlled. Anyone know of such a thing for just a valve.

Hello TFP, :wave::wave:

Im looking into some pool automation but i don't have enough equipment to make the aqua link justifiable, im looking for a diverter valve (similar to the jandy) that i cant control from my phone via wifi/ethernet. The main purpose of this valve will be to divert the water to the solar heater. I dont need it to be temperature controlled. Anyone know of such a thing for just a valve.

What a great idea. That would be such a low cost simple solution. I gotta go, I have an appointment with the patent office.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.