Middle Tennessee
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I am in a bit of a quandary about what is going on with our lights. We have 4 color changing MicroBrite lights controlled by EasyTouch and ScreenLogic Interface. Two of the lights are on same “circuit” in the shallow end and 2 of the lights are on same “circuit” for deep end.

When I recently tried to change the color, the shallow end lights turned off and then came back on the correct color. The deep end lights do nothing. I can turn them off and on but they aren’t responding to swim, color change, etc. I could understand if one light was not working but it’s both lights. It doesn’t make sense that they would both go bad at the same time. I changed the deep end to a different circuit to see if that was the issue but still same problem.

Any thoughts??? Thanks!

Are you saying the deep end lights turn on and off but are stuck on one color when they turn on?

What color is that?

Are you sure the circuit type is set correctly on the EasyTouch?

There is nothing serviceable in the Microbrite light.

You need to determine is the electronics in the lights have stopped responding to the on/off pulses. Or is the EasyTouch no longer pulsing correctly.

To determine that you need to wire in a manual switch so you can pulse each light individually.

There is also reported to be a way to reset the lights with 31 pulses. Read Pentair LED Pool Lights - Further Reading

Thanks. I will try resetting and then will check the light wiring. It has to be something other than a bad light since both lights on circuit are not responding.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.