Danmarze

Aug 6, 2023
Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Glow right issues, I have 3 glow right lights all ran through easy touch and phone app. 2 of 3 not working. The one that does work only works in white/red. Pool is 4 yrs old. Is it normal for these lights to go out like this? The one that is working is full of water. The others are clear

I spoke to Pentair in January to request my 3rd globright replacement. The customer service employee informed me that Pentair completely changed how globrights are manufactured and as of January 2024, new globrights should be much better. I just got my new light. Time will tell :)

I spoke to Pentair in January to request my 3rd globright replacement. The customer service employee informed me that Pentair completely changed how globrights are manufactured and as of January 2024, new globrights should be much better. I just got my new light. Time will tell :)

In 2024 Pentair released an improved GloBrite light that a blue gasket and black end cap (left side), with improvements to the electronics inside to fix the failures the lights have been having.

Your improved lights have a blue ring on them like this?

Pentair_Microbrite_New_2024_Design.png

In 2024 Pentair released an improved GloBrite light that a blue gasket and black end cap (left side), with improvements to the electronics inside to fix the failures the lights have been having.

Your improved lights have a blue ring on them like this?

Pentair_Microbrite_New_2024_Design.png
The company Pentair uses in my area to complete warranty installs came when I was at work. Pentair assured me I’d have a 2024 light and the repair company told me it was a 2024 light (I had to wait 3 months to get it since it’s in high demand)…so I hope it is