Pentair Acid Dispenser Help

EminiTrader

Gold Supporter
Mar 20, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Hey guys have the Pentair Acid Dispenser. Stopped working, read the forums here and ordered the rebuild kit. Changed the siphon tube today - but still wont suction. I would like to replace the roller device that came with the rebuild kit - but for the life of me can't figure out how to get this thing removed. Took out the screws looked around, pryed a bit and I can't get it off. Can't find any screws to remove it. Anyone know how to remove this thing so I can replace it? *I Should add that the motor and everything is working - just wont come out. pump 1.jpgpump 2.jpg

The roller head just pulls out. Might be stuck and corroded. Use some penetrating oil., no solvents. The screws for the rollers dont need to come out, they are destroyed.
Well the rebuild kit has the rollers "built in" to the little circle spinners on both side. Mine will absolutely not pull out at all. I thought there was a screw back there somewhere holding it in. But I will spray some penetrating oil on it it this morning and let it sit. Thank you both for your input!

Here is another tip, if you have magic lube(silicon), sparingly lub the santoprene tube and rollers. Even the housing on the inside, this will definitely prolong the life of all parts. Mine is 4 years running without changing the tube and no corrosion.