Our dig began today!

No work today. Notice algae seems to be dying. Pool guy "put some algaecide in it" yesterday.
Need to find out exactly what it was. Don't want my blonde daughter having green hair this summer.

Sent From My Inspire 4G Using Tapatalk

Well....today's status:
Electricians:
Panel mounted on struts secured to pad
Power to panel
Breakers installed (some)

EasyTouch wiring proves more difficult than we thought. Pool guys were supposed to "advise" electricians, but that was a joke. Plus none of them are familiar with my Pentair pump.

Pool guys:
sealed coping, lots of sealer floating on surface of pool. Frogs that took up residence= dead.
Replumbed equipment

Hope sealer doesn't hurt my liner.

Electrician coming back tomorrow to finish wiring.

What I really need is easily understandable instructions for hooking up Pentair Intelliflo Filter pump, IC40 SWCG, lights, and booster pump to the EasyTouch panel, and then programming all the above. :lol:
My entire pool building experience has just been so frustrating! :sad:

Not sure how similar the easy touch is to the i9+3, but mine went like this:

Filter pump goes to pool relay then to dedicated breaker
Filter pump control cable goes to wiring terminal on control board

Ic40 power goes to breaker
Control cable to same terminal

Light power goes to spare relay then breaker

Booster pump goes to relay then breaker.

Programming for me was a matter of firing up the computer and plugging info into the screenlogic software for the system.

It is overwhelming, took me a while to "get" the programming mindset of the pentair techs. LSD helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Really starting to get sick of the lack of support and communication from our builder. Sent him a message stating that tonight. I'm really nearing the end of my rope. Pool still a mess, having troubles with Pentair Easy Touch. Can't get lights to come on, now pump won't run, etc. They still haven't added salt, cya, chlorine, etc. 2nd coat of sealer on coping yesterday and they left runs all over it, sealed in dirt and debris, and left runs on stairs. Very very sick of this company and about ready to publicly call them out in every conceivable corner of the internet :(

Update: not a lot going on recently. Still waiting for PB to finish things up. In the meantime, noticed a growing liner wrinkle in deep end. Starts on side near bottom and continues on very bottom. Have notified PB.. ...waiting....

Noticed new problems. We now have 4 wrinkles. Two in deep end and two in shallow, as well as a liner separation. In regard to the separation, our PB says he's "never" seen this happen in 15 years in the business. What do you guys and gals think?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336173549883.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336173549883.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 98
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336173549883.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336173549883.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 98

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.