Not even mad I made a swamp

z33tec

Jul 7, 2016
NY
So, long story short, I had a hole in my pool cover and couldn't properly drain off the leaf decayed swamp water from the top. I ended up dumping all the nasty leaves and green water into my nice clean pool while removing the winter cover.

I thought to myself, well shoot... That stinks (literally in this case.) But I wasn't even mad. I was opening it early so I had plenty of time to get it ready anyway and I knew this forum had given me the knowledge to get it cleaned up asap.

Just wanted to post some pics from the before and after, about a week apart. I have a sand filter so it's probably 90% to my liking but I haven't even done a good vacuuming yet. This was just a lazy SLAM that I didn't even put a lot of effort into. This cost about $20 in bleach. No other chemicals.

Before and after

Looks great!! Wonderful job.

I'm glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales, please consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donation are what keep the electrons flowing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.