Noobie chemistry question

Sam! Who are you kidding??? We live in T-town----------as in THUNDERSTORMS every single day! I have a huge one going on right now! Even my stoic dog is jumping there are so many and they are so close! BUT I still have power so all is right with the world!

You did it! You have a sparkle pool!

Kim

That water looks too blue, too clear. It's got to be photoshopped. :mrgreen:

Ya got me....:cool: if only I could use photoshop!

I'll add pics of what the pool looked like when we bought this place. It was areal swamp, at night the bats would swarm above it eating the bugs.

Thanks a lot for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Sam, that is the most hideous sight I've ever seen! Clear blue water with BLEACH in it??? Whatever are you thinking swimming in that muck!

:poke:

great job! it is a lovely set up you have! :flower:

Wait till I post pics from two years ago, you'll see what muck looks like!

Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ya got me....:cool: if only I could use photoshop!

I'll add pics of what the pool looked like when we bought this place. It was areal swamp, at night the bats would swarm above it eating the bugs.

Thanks a lot for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Changed my mind about the pics, no one wants to see an old swampy pool.

I'm really surprised how clear the water is now. Today the sun is intense so I had an umbrella shading a section of the shallow end where my daughter and I were hanging out. My torso was above the water and shaded, but my legs were lit up by the sun reflecting under the water! It's very cool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.