NOOB Pool and deck almost complete.***DONE***FREE PIZZA*****

Re: NOOB Pool and deck almost complete.***DONE***FREE PIZZA*

FamilyGuy said:
jguard68 said:
Local inspector? Codes? What's that? I inspected it and I liked it so it passed. I live in the most rural area of my small county. My closest neighbor is 300 yards away with no kids. I'm not worried about codes or inspectors out here. Half the deck is less than 30 inches off the ground so I'm half legal LOL.

Lol i would do the same. But just so you know anything over 18" off the ground is supposed to have railings 36" tall with spaces between the rails deck and balusters no bigger than 4" ( industry standard uses 3 1/2" spaces). And anything over 72" off the ground the railing height requirement is 42" min.
Here it is anything over 30 inches requires 36 inch guard. I planned ahead and made the posts to accommodate 36 inch rails if we wanted to change. The rest is standard building code. Worst case scenario it's ready to have the correct railings installed if necessary.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.