No lights on SCG

Bre73

Sep 9, 2021
Edmond ok
I just reinstalled the IC40 sgc from winter storage last evening. It worked fine last night but this morning all lights are off. Circuit board in the easy touch control system has the green light on and the circuit breakers all seem to still be in ( not popped). Is it the sgc?

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0610.jpeg
    IMG_0610.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 7
Welcome to TFP.

Did you check the connector where the SWG cord connects to the panel? It sometimes comes loose or the pins corrode.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was the equipment installed as part of a pool build within the last 3 years?

If yes, file a warranty claim.

It might be a power issue or a cell issue.

The power seems too low.

1710698210217.png

I think that you get a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase/installation.

Maybe file a warranty claim with your builder or with Pentair.

When was the system installed?
cool.. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll be a Pentair warranty fix then!!!! Thanks for the voltage numbers!!

Any idea on how to replace that $5 rectifier just in case this ends up being on me instead of the warranty?

Aug 2021 was the pool install date

1710699241957.png

I replaced the rectifier for under $3 and the surge board is working fine again.

Thank you for purchasing your pool products.

To provide quicker, more efficient service and special offers for registered customers, please make sure you have everything that you need to register your product.

Incomplete or missing information such as your serial number or proof of purchase will prevent your product from being registered.

Required for Registration:

Homeowner name, contact phone, email address and physical address where the equipment is located.

Product Serial Number - If you do not know where to locate your serial number, please visit the serial number help center to the right of your screen.

Copy of the Sales Receipt with the Date of Purchase, Product You are Registering, Company of Purchase

For products that require professional installation – Installation Invoice

Be sure your sales receipt/installation documents include the following purchase and installation information:

Company name and location of purchase
Date of purchase
Name, location and phone number of installer
Date of Installation
Note to customers with new pool builds:

In order to maximize warranty benefits, register products after pool build and start-up have been completed.