Night photo

Hello Everyone,
I have two cutouts in my concrete deck and I would like to do something similar to what Paddle has done with his. I would like to have a fountain/waterfall type as seen with his two brick columns on the left.

I definitely want something that is shooting multiple streams of water (fan) out of each section (as depicted) but I am not sure what to do in regards to the columns? We have a simple brick deck surrounding our pool so I don't know how a stone or brick column would look?

1) What type of effect is that called?
2) What type of sprinkler outlet or otherwise do I need for such an effect?
3) I am assuming this will run off the pump? It would be a good aerator for when temps are really hot.

Thanks,
Ralph

Here's my night shot. The lighting is a low voltage system I installed. The entire yard is powered by two 300w transformers. Not visible is an eight-way outdoor speaker setup that surrounds the entire perimeter and is run off of a dual-zone receiver hidden in a kitchen cabinet and connected to an ultra long range Bluetooth receiver for HQ streaming. The pool and spa lights, landscape lighting and audio system are all run right off a SmartHouse app on my Iphone. Works great. People freak out when they come over.

Attachments

• nighttime 5.jpg
    nighttime 5.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 84
I wish my lights were on the opposite side of where they are. PB thought reflections off my shop would be good but they are to bright at times and they are just 2 leds.

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 37
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 34

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.