New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ (COMPLETED)

Re: New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ

I love the deck - the shape is wonderful! And you're going to have plenty of room.

Is that the color of your deck, or will it be different if more work is completed? If you're interested, Amazon has some nice decorative skimmer lids - plastic or metal for a higher price. They have either dark or light. I bought the light colored ones, since my coping is lighter.

This is so nice! I love the rocks and seating with table.

That is so beautiful. The grotto looks like so much fun, and the turtles are precious. The tile and the water blend so well, it looks like a natural pond, and the rocks scattered along the edge look great! Can't wait to see what it looks like landscaped! I hope my pools comes out looking as natural as yours!

One question, are those deck jets, but not mounted in the deck? They look like they are in the fill area.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Yes, those are deck jets. We had them placed behind the deck on purpose. So in the future if we wanted to do something different with them we could access the lines without ripping up the deck.

Everything is beautiful! Your water is gorgeous! I think I still have time to pick up a turtle or two. Yours look great! Sighhhhhhh. I want to jump into your pool! Have fun!

Suz.

Yes, those are deck jets. We had them placed behind the deck on purpose. So in the future if we wanted to do something different with them we could access the lines without ripping up the deck.

hmm, my pool builder said he was going to stub in our lines but not install until the decking went in (next year, after the fill settles) I wonder if we could have them installed now. I might just ask him about this, and show him your picture to see what he says.

Congratulations!! OMG..... It doesn't even look like the same place. What a transformation!

I love everything about it! The shapes and designs of the different parts - grass, deck, pavers, landscaping, pool - all complement each other!

I can tell from your post how thrilled you guys are! As well you deserve to be! Fantastic build!
Suz.

It came out so beautiful! You must absolutely love walking outside now. Everything is done! and pretty to look at, not a mess in sight! I especially like the cut out area with the plants between the decking and the patio, very nice touch. Enjoy your new space! Congrats!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.