New pool owner... lets get it started owwww! :)

Fell asleep last night, and did not get to check the OCLT nor did i get a chance to check if FC dropped... Had a quick emergency to handle and stopped by the house to check on the water since I did not have time this morning either.... Here are my findings.

SLAM= 24
FC 18.5
CC= .5

put in 76 Oz. to bring my FC level to 26ppm, I will check levels when I get home... I can see the rust spot on the bottom too (previous owner mistake, probably had a metal object fall in over the winter, I call it "My pool's special @$$hole"). Post picture on the next post.

-Matt

Quick shot, not the best but took it quick so I can get back to work.

y9e4epe9.jpg

SLAM=24
FC= 24.5
CC= 2

During this test I was delayed roughly 1 minute between FC and CC tests... just prior to testing the CC, it went from clear to light pink'ish color on its own. After doing this my CC test was higher then usual if I didnt have a delay. Anyone got any idea why this may of happened?

Need help, got more bleach, poured a couple of ounces in of walmart brand... then noticed on the side of the bottle "splashless bleach, clean and deoderizes" WHOA!!! This is not right... About to return in and get the right stuff :brickwall:

On a good note I can see the quarter at the bottom of the pool now :party: posting pictures through tapatalk.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's looking good!!!
Yea I was impressed when I got home today... This morning I checked and had a 5ppm loss over night... and my CC jumped to 2ppm. I dumped in enough to bring my pool to mustard level... im going to hold it this high until my CC levels are in check.

Not to mention I was at work longer than expected today and FC= 16.5, CC= 2... So hitting it harder only makes sense.

SLAM= 34 (Mustard)
FC= 32.5
CC= .5

Water is almost fully clear. Had some huge wind gusts and rain last night so got to get pine needles out and water level is above my skimmer. I dont expect any sun today but cant wait to really see how clear it is. Still need to pass the OCTL

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.