New Pool Build - Trouble Struck! Please help 2.1.14

Re: New Pool Build - Pearland Tx

Conduit is fixed! Now we just need grout to repair the house. Pics of decking!!! Still in progress. Pebblesheen next Friday.
9apezeja.jpg
etunumab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would check around some of the local builders see if you can catch someone at a new home construction site, they will do it for cash. A friend of mine had an extra 20 x 20 concrete pad poured for cash.

If not try Razo's gardening he lives in shadow creek ranch. I will pm his contact info.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
On our last photo posted here, You can see where we didn't add additional decking the entire length of the pool. (I don't really see the utility today, maybe another day) I wonder what the builder will do to make that appear more polished off. Should I ask them to cement it off like the decking guy did with the decking edges?

Tomorrow includes a bid for a guy to seal the stone and getting a bid to top off our existing patio with more travertine.

Today we got our bid to repair our sprinklers and take the drainage to the street. I am actually happy with the bid on that.

Gutters are being installed on the backside of the house Monday.

You could plan for a planting bed there so that you aren't having grass being mowed that close to the pool. You will want to be able to walk there so that you can brush or skim the pool. Or if you have a money tree (lol!) you could have them extend the decking so you could add more seating near the deep end!

Haha, yeah, we hit bankrupt on our project with all the builders charges for the mods we wanted. I canceled our gutter guy today as he canceled on us for the 4th time. At least that frees funds this week for sealing ;)

Hey guys! Tomorrow we do our pre-plaster inspection and go over all punchlist items. I was wondering if anyone had a good punchless already typed up that they wouldn't mind sharing on here or directing me on where one already exists. Thanks so much. Pebbletec Friday.... Allegedly

Ok, preplaster inspection happened. Our electrical system appears to not be working but the builder said we can still plaster. Our gunite crew came out today and prepped the pool. This evening we had about 30 gallons of water appear in the pool. I went ahead and manually removed the water. About an hour later, 4-5 more gallons of water was there. A little nervous this is indicative that the ground is too saturated from all of our rains earlier in the week and they may show up tomorrow with the pebbletec for our pool and not be able to install. Maybe this is normal. I can't seem to find information about my pool filling itself.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.